Your Ad Here

Monday, February 5, 2007

Sneek...peek (This Week)


It's about 3 in the morning....(Jeezy make that your next single!) and I just got done studying for a test that I have at 10AM... ahhh college (shoutout to Kim for helping me study). This week is going to be a busy week, I have to write a speech/introduction for an event tomorrow (today) and edit the Wale and Tabi Bonney interview videos (shoutout to both of them for lookin out, and my dude Nick).

I also gotta find time to make it down to the Hip Hop Caucus office and call these labels/networks to get artists and media involved with the "Make Hip-Hop Not War" campaign. There is going to be a bus tour starting in March and I will post the the cities where we will be stopping later.

One of my favorite groups, THE CLIPSE will be in town on thursday so I am trying to get some footage of the show and hopefully get an interview with them so we will see how that goes.

I love Howard but these damn dorms get on my nerves. My bathroom dorm doorknob came off and my blinds are done for. At least im not living in the streets!!!

All other time this week will be spent in the library, on youtube, or talking to this PYT yaadigg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol hit me up on myspace~! <3 www.myspace.com/hboogie00

Your Ad Here

SOHH.com Dailies